- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at laurenliporter.tictail.com you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by laurenliporter as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside laurenliporter's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Please select the appropriate postage for the largest item in your order as incorrect postage will result in an automatic refund and you will need to place your order again. For example, if you are ordering a limited edition print and a greetings card, the correct postage is for 'LIMITED EDITION PRINT'.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- laurenliporter reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at laurenliporter, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at laurenliporter for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by laurenliporter as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to laurenliporter and Tictail and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request laurenliporter to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the laurenliporter} Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside laurenliporter's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that laurenliporter is released from laurenliporter's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain laurenliporter's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from laurenliporter.
All transfers conducted through laurenliporter are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges laurenliporter may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use laurenliporter without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On laurenliporterwe use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
laurenliporter reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, laurenliporter has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. laurenliporter shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on laurenliporter.
All enquiries: email@example.com